- Buy a case of Vitamin Water at the beverage distributor in Doylestown.
- Get my hair cut. And my scalp massaged. Two minutes of scalp massage is decidedly worth the price of the hair cut all by itself. Anything that reduces tension would be, I think.
- Visit a bookstore, picking up both the book of Firefly essays, and Bujold's Paladin of Souls.
- Enjoy being out for a drive on the glorious day that was Saturday.
- Get internet directions to leftsphenoid's house. I'm often tempted to get on Route 80 and just keep driving, and it occurred to me that this might just be a reasonable excuse. Sure enough, the directions said to go 749.5 miles west. I wonder if it's possible to add just half a mile in there somehow...
- Determine that if I were to visit leftsphenoid, it would be cheaper to fly, unless someone went with me to share driving and gas money.
- Email my parents about whether I could visit their house while they're away. And give them some travel advice.
- Write my Lexicon entry.
- Wash all the dirty dishes
- Fold & put away the clean laundry.
- Stress about how much trouble I was going to be in today for forgetting to buy the mouse poison on Friday. (Happy ending: my boss took care of it himself on Saturday, including the cleanup of the basement, and wasn't pissy at all today.)
Things I did not do this weekend:
- Listen to Saturday Night 80s.
- Check the oil levels in my car. However, it wasn't grumbling at all Saturday.
- Change the sheets on my bed.
- Go to either HHGTTG or RotS. Maybe some night this week.
- Go anywhere at all on Sunday. Too wet & chilly for outdoors.
- Anything at all on the major cleaning/reorganizing projects, except for moving one desk chair.
Of course, there are quite a few other things I didn't do, but most of them weren't on the theoretical agenda.