...I'm sticking to ones I might actually use to identify myself.
Three Parts of Your Heritage
...well, it's a lot more relevant than my ancestors' nationalities, which are English, German, and Assorted Other Western European.
Three Things That Scare/really bother You
1. Anything with more than four legs.
...sorry, camels don't even make the top 5.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
...because Air, Water, and Food is too obvious even for me.
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Hematite ring
2. Torn pantyhose
3. Amy's skirt
Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (for now)
2. Billy Joel
3. Barenaked Ladies
...no, not so much staying current with musical trends.
Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment
1. The Internet Is For Porn
2. There's a Fine, Fine Line
3. It Sucks To Be Me
...all from the Avenue Q soundtrack.
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
3. Intellectual Challenges
Two Truths and a Lie
1. I worked on my high school's newspaper sporadically, at the request of several friends who were in charge in successive years, but quit for good my senior year, disgusted because they changed the name to be more PC without changing the name of the sports team, which was even less PC.
2. My desk was covered in blue balls when I came back from lunch today.
3. I could talk my brother into anything when he was younger - I think everyone's heard the story about when I convinced him Delaware didn't exist. Well, when I was 12, he was 9, and particularly easy to influence. I convinced him to let me color him green with my markers, so he could see for himself if Kermit was right that it's not easy being green. Luckily for him, my mom caught us before I finished the first leg. Luckily for me, they were washable markers.
...okay, that was fun.
Three Physical Things about the gender you're interested in that Appeal to You
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Picture-forming logic puzzles
2. Taking pictures at zoos
3. Beta-testing for PopCap Games
Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now
3. Go home
...but not in that order.
Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
...yeah, I liked Alaska that much.
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Be thanked on the acknowledgment page of a published book
2. Own my home
3. Find a purpose
Three Ways that You are Stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I sit around my apartment in my underwear...
2. ...watching sports. And Sports Entertainment, even.
3. If you ask me what I think of your hair, or some other part of your appearance, I will tell you what I think, not what I think you want to hear.
...it didn't say I had to pick the one that matched my anatomy.
Three people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Antonio Banderas
2. Viggo Mortensen
3. Catherine Zeta-Jones
...three people I would like to see doing practically anything. Why limit myself to plausibility? I don't really have any interest in their answers, though.