1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Erm... It's me. In a leather bodice. I'm not sure there's much to elaborate on.
2. What's your current relationship status?
Single, currently not looking but open to persuasion.
3. Ever have a near-death experience?
4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Obvious to whom? Let's see... I babble about my life on the Internet.
5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
the "loud as the hell you want, when you're making love" song from Avenue Q - because calloocallay mentioned it.
6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
I really can't see myself married to a celebrity. How would I meet them? What could we possibly have in common?
7. Who will cut and paste this first?
This is a stupid question, no matter what form and in which meme.
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Not in my hearing!
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Carriage, the cheap (Target) division of Timex. Analog, Indiglo, and 2-tone metal.
10. Do you have anything pierced?
11. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Don't plan on it either.
12. Do you like pain?
Depends on the context. Sometimes, absolutely. The daily pains of tense muscles and creaky joints, no.
13. Do you like to shop?
Only when I get to buy. Window shopping and unsuccessful shopping both annoy me.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Three copies of the key to the small office upstairs, and a cheap pocket knife.
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Groceries, I think.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
17. What is on your desktop background?
Here, light blue. At home, the Prairie Wind pattern.
18. What is the background on your cell phone?
A colorful afghan.
19. Do you like redheads?
As individuals, certainly. As in "gentlemen prefer blondes" then no, not at all.
20. Do you know any twins?
21. Do you have any weird relatives?
Yo, this is me. Do I have any relatives who are NOT weird?
22. What was the last movie you watched?
I have absolutely no clue.
23. What was the last book you read?
Last finished, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (a re-read, obviously).
Last new-to-me book finished, Ghost Hunter by Jayne Castle.
Currently in the middle of:
Revisiting Narna (a PopSmart anthology)
Thieves World: Turning Points edited by Lynn Abbey
1632 by Eric Flint
Wicked by Gregory Maguire.
...and if that weren't enough, about to re-read the Kushiel books by Jacqueline Carey so that it'll be fresh in my mind before re-reading the newest one.