1. Initials: SAL
2. Name someone with the same birthday as you: Madonna
3. Last thing you ate: Spaghettios with Meatballs
4. For or against same sex marriage: Support the concept, not particularly interested in putting it into practice myself.
5. I say Shotgun! You say? Nothing, but I probably roll my eyes.
6. Last person you hugged? Uh... Possibly talanos, not sure who I've seen more recently.
7. Do you believe in God? Yes.
8. How many U.S states have you been to?: Slept in 22, plus traveled through at least 4 more.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?: Two
10. Ever lived outside of the US?: No.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My ears
13. Who is your best friend?: For what purpose?
14. Why are you still up?: Because it's a weekday and I can't sleep through work.
15. Who made you angry today?: A tailgater and a telemarketer.
16. Favorite type of Food?: Everyday ordinary home-cooked meals.
17. Favorite holiday?: Christmas
18. Do you download music?: No
19. What illegal things have you done?: Speeding and occasional other minor traffic violations; underage drinking (although obviously not for a while); a wee bit of theft and shoplifting when I was a kid..
20. Are you shy?: Yes.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?: I am the person who posted this. The person I lifted it from, no.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?: Yes.
23. Do you love anyone?: Lots of people.
24. Do you like Bush?: Nope.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?: God no.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?: No.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?: If so, I didn't notice.
28. How much money ya got?: Nothing on me, $43 plus change in my purse.
29. Have you met a real redneck?: Probably.
30. How is the weather right now?: Gorgeous.
31.What are you listening to right now?: My typing and other office noises.
32. What is your current fav song?: N/A
33. What was the last movie you watched?: Notting Hill.
34. Do you wear contacts?: No
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?: Well, here. Before that, I think the deli yesterday.
36. What are you afraid of?: Heights, enclosed spaces, and camels. Also creepy-crawlies of all varieties, rejection, and a wide variety of disasters natural and unnatural. And mindflayers.
37. How many piercings/tattoos do you have?: Both ears, once each.
38. How many pets do you have?: None at present.
39. What's one thing you've learned?: To quote Sheryl Crow, "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got."
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?: Nothing, 'cause it all tastes like coffee.
42. Have you ever fired a gun?: No.
43. Are you missing someone?: Always.
44. Fav. TV show?: Currently airing, probably Bones. However, I'm watching West Wing on DVD.
45. Do you have an ipod?: No.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?: Not to my face.
48. Who would you like to see right now?: Right now? Nobody. Sleep would be good.
49. Favorite movie of all time?: Why limit myself?
50. Do you find yourself loved?: Yes.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?: Sure.
52. Favorite flower?: Tulip
53. Butter, plain, Kettle, or salted popcorn?: None, thanks.
54. What Magazines are you reading?: Games and Fantasy & Science Fiction
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?: Once.
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?: Yes
58. What's something that really bugs you?: Guys leaving the toilet seat up.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson?: No real opinion at all.
61. Whats your favorite smell?: Depends on day and time - usually I prefer the absence of smells.
62. Favorite basketball team?: You've got to be kidding.
63. Favorite cereal?: N/A
64. Do you drive?: Often.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?: 43 hours, IIRC.
66. Last time you went bowling?: Fall of 1997
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?: A&C's kitchen.
68. Who was your last phone call?: Someone who hung up in my ear.
69. Whats your favorite state to be in?: Depends on the day, the season, many things.
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither, by preference.
2. Be serious or be funny? Depends on the situation.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? 1%.
4. Die in a fire or get shot? Shot. Quicker.
5. Spend time with your enemies or parents? Parents
A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y.
1. Do you like anyone? Sure.
2. Sun or moon? Sun during the day, moon at night. Seriously.
3. Winter or Fall? Fall. Best Thing Ever.
4. left or right? Politically left. Right-handed - mostly.
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? Can I go for five close friends instead?
6. Sunny or rainy? Sunny
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla.
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it? 4:13 p.m.
2. First Name? Stephanie
3. Where do you wanna live? Here. Or PA. Or possibly somewhere else.
4. How many kids do you want? However many I get.
5. Do you want to get married? Yes.
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl.
7. Have you ever eaten spam? Not to my knowledge.
8. Favorite ice cream? Cookies & Cream
9. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? No idea, but none of them are mine.
10. Do you cook? Some.
11. Current mood? Tired.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. Kissed someone? No
2. Sang? Yes
3. been hugged? No
4. Felt stupid? Yes
5. missed someone? Yes
6. Gotten your hair cut? No
7. Cried? Don't remember
8. Lied? Don't think so
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No
2. Do you have a Dog? No
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Oh, probably at least 10 years.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? No.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Some days.
1. Someone knocks on your door at 2 a.m., who do you want it to be? A dream.
2. Your boss tells you he/she will give you a $20 raise if you'll do your job naked, do you stay and take the raise? $20? No. $20 per hour? Sure, what the hell.
3. Put yourself in a nutshell: That's one hell of a nut.
4. Ever seen a ghost? No
5. Happy with your body? Not bloody likely.
6. A reason you would move to Iceland: If all my friends were there.
7. A place you've lived that you miss: The apartment I moved out of less than a month ago.
8. A job you would never do, no matter how much you were paid: Garbage collector.
9. A band you thought was cool when you were 13: N/A
10. You have a nightmare, who's the first person you think to call? I wouldn't call anyone.
11. Do you want to have kids before you're 30? Yes, but clearly it's not going to happen.
12. A memory from high school: Building a mousetrap-powered car in physics class, with an idea that won decisively, and was so much easier than the other teams' ideas that we had time to go to the art department and decorate it.
13. Ever had a crush on one of your friend's parents? No
14. Naughtiest thing you've done at work: Read explicit fanfic.
15. Do you look more like your mom, or your dad? Dad's mother's build, mom's coloring.
16. Something you've always wanted to learn how to do: Speak German.
17. Still friends with your exes? But of course!
18. Where you'd like to be in 10 years: Happy and healthy.
19. Something you learned about yourself this year: Sometimes I do matter.
20. What do you want for your birthday? For the office to forget about it so we can skip the stupid cake and singing.
21. Name three things you did today? Revise resolutions, make the coffee, park the car.
22. Last item you bought yourself: A Feast for Crows
23. Do you have an ornament on your rearview mirror? Yes.
24. What did you have for breakfast? Cup of tea and a package of peanut butter crackers.
25. Name a celeb you have a crush on: None, really. I don't crush on people I don't know, and I don't know celebrities.
26. Name the last three bands you saw live: Indigo Girls; don't know who before that.
27. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? About 6 on weeknights, usually 8-9 on weekends.
28. Have you ever been tied up? This gets into technicalities.
29. What do you wish you were doing right now? Sleeping.
30. Who's your first contact in your cell? daeron - because I enter them last name first.
31. Last time you witnessed a fight? No idea.
32. Do you like your hair pulled? No - people do?
33. Name three places you would like to travel: Italy, India, Australia
34. Do you know how to ice skate? No
35. Name something that you like that's out of the ordinary: I suppose that depends on what's ordinary. I think most of my interests are ordinary.
36. Is bigger really better? That really depends.
37. What do you think of Brad Pitt? Not bad, but not worth the hype.
38. Name some friends you have a lot in common with: Most of them, I would hope.
39. What color are your toenails? Natural
40. Last person you talked to on the phone? A client I transferred to my boss.
41. Do you want to own anything with a skull on it? I rather like my pirate earrings.
42. Have you ever traveled to Europe? Only if a 4-hour layover in Athens counts. We went sightseeing and I have pictures, though.
43. Name three people you would trust with your life: Bryan, Jeff, Andrew
45. Where were you when you had your first kiss? On the cheek: a marching band competition. On the lips: my parents' porch steps.
46. Last board game you played? Don't recall.
47. Leather or Lace? Leather
48. Ever had a black eye? No
49. Where do you rent your movies? Netflix
50. Have you ever worn fishnet stockings? I don't think so, but I may have had to for a dance recital at some point.