Welcome to the new edition of getting to know your friends.
1) What is your occupation? Insanely frustrating. My title is legal secretary/paralegal. My job duties also encompass receptionist and office manager, and many other things.
2) What colour are your socks right now? Oh, I so wish I were wearing socks! I'm thinking of bringing back slippers after lunch.
3) What are you listening to right now? Toni on the phone.
4) What was the last thing you ate? Peanut-butter crackers.
5) Can you drive a stick shift? No.
6) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Periwinkle. ('Cause it's fun to say.)
7) Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? Um... The mayor, actually.
8) Do you like the person who posted this? Yep. Else why would I bother?
9) How old are you today? 29 years, 5 months, and... erm, some days. Not bored enough to count.
10) What is your favourite drink? Non-alcoholic, Coke. Alcoholic, Toasted Almond.
11) What is your favourite sport to watch? NASCAR.
12) Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Varying degrees of success.
13) Pets? None at present.
14) Favourite food? Um... Most of what Amy cooks?
15) Last movie you watched? To Catch A Thief, a 1955 Alfred Hitchcock film starring Cary Grant and Grace Kelly. It didn't interest me much.
16) Favourite month of the year? October.
17) What do you do to vent anger? Depends. Scream, throw things, cry, vent at length to friends... As a teenager, I used to take a soccer ball outside, imagine it was the head of whoever annoyed me, and throw or kick it into the side of the garage repeatedly until the anger and energy drained off. Why yes, I do have a hot temper, why do you ask?
18) What was your favourite toy as a child? daeron has a point, my little brother was one of my favorite toys. There's photographic evidence to prove I could make him do pretty much anything. Until he was old enough to be fun, though, I'm told that Roderick the Horse (Kind of like this) was my favorite.
19) Which is your favourite, Fall or Spring? Fall.
20) Cherry or Blueberry? Fresh, cherries. Pie, apple.
21) Do you want your friends to email you back? Usually... But I don't care if anyone answers this set of questions.
22) Who is most likely to respond? No one.
23) Who is least likely to respond? Just about everyone.
24) Living arrangements? Usually too warm, since we don't control our heat.
25) When was the last time you cried? Mm... Don't recall offhand. Undoubtedly some time in the last week, I'm sure I must have read a book or seen something on TV that would set me off.
26) What's on the floor of your closet? A basket of clean laundry that needs to be put away, plus a box of overflow. A tub of extension cords, cables, tools, and hardware. A pretty candle holder that I bought as a Christmas gift and then didn’t give away. Oh, and I think there's a totebag that fell off a hook.
27) Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not sending it anywhere, I'm posting to LJ.
28) What did you do last night? Watched the Superbowl at the home of friends.
29) Favourite smell? Depends on my mood but often none. Mint and fresh-baked brownies are usually good ones.
30) What inspires you? Not nearly enough, except when it's everything.
31) What are you afraid of? Doesn't this show up in every one of these? Everyone knows the top 5 or 6 on my list by now.
32) Plan, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese.
33) Favourite car? Mine.
34) Favourite dog breed? Sheltie.
35) Number of keys on your key ring? Which one? 2 work keys on their own ring. The other one has 4. Car, storage unit, apartment, and A&C's house. Although I'm now wondering what happened to the other key to my apartment. We only use one lock, but I thought I had a key to the one we don't use.
36) How many years at your current job? 7 years and nearly 4 months... or an eternity, depending on how you count it (or when you ask me).
37) Favourite day of the week? Sunday.
38) How many states have you lived in? Two.
39) Every driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope.