The gas & groceries credit card - even though it's the most necessary.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Erm... I can't even make a good guess at what state, or what year.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Callahan. Her first name started with a V, but I don't remember if it was Virginia or Victoria.
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sitting outside with a good book.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Owner of a candy store.
8. How many colleges did you attend?
One as a matriculated student, plus a couple of classes at a second.
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I didn't want to iron last night.
10. GAS PRICES?
Oh shoot me now.
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you?
I would be independently wealthy?
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Oh, good. (No, really. The thought immediately before that was "Omigosh what time is it why didn't the alarm go off how late am I?"
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
14. Favorite style of underwear?
15. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
16. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning showers. I don't even mind cleaning the toilet so much, that's done at the end of a stick. I have yet to find a way to thoroughly clean a shower that doesn't leave me needing one at the end.
17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
In a heartbeat.
18. Get up early or sleep in?
19. What is your favorite cartoon character?
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
I have to pick one?
21. Have you found real love yet?
Sure. Just haven't managed to hang on to it.
22. When did you first start feeling old?
By degrees: somewhere in elementary school; my senior year of college, when I visited my brother at his college; a couple of years ago when the aches and pains and grey hair really became noticeable.
23. Favorite 80's movie?
24. Your favorite lunch meat?
25. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club?
I don't think I've ever been to a Sam's Club. I go to Costco, but there's nothing that I get every time.
26. Beach or lake?
I'll see your beach and raise you the coastline of southeast Alaska. Ocean and mountains and trees and wildlife, oh the beautiful.
27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
28. How many people do you stalk on livejournal?
Varies based on my free time.
29. Favorite guilty pleasure?
Watching Project Runway, when it's in season.
30. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Why wouldn't I want anyone to find out about a movie?
31. What's your drink?
Coke. Alcoholic beverage of choice: either margaritas or white wine.
32. Cowboys or Indians?
My grandparents used to have this huge collection of toy horses and cowboys and indians that must have belonged to my mom and her sisters when they were kids.
33. Cops or Robbers?
Whoever's smarter and will make a better story.
34. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Nobody much. Gloria, maybe.
35. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
36. Norm or Cliff?
37. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons?
38. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
The relationships I had weren't mistakes. Some of the ones that never happened, those were mistakes... But everything's turned out OK.
39. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
Across what, exactly?
40. If you could get away with it, who would you kill?
41. What famous person(s) would you like to party with?
I don't like parties with strangers.
42. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
I don't know any famous people personally.
43. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
No. But I should go check the dates on the fire extinguishers here at the office.
44. Last book you read for real?
Partnership by Anne McCaffrey and Margaret Ball - fluff re-read. Don't remember what the last new-to-me book was; I've not had a lot of free time lately.
45. Do you have a teddy bear?
I had one when I was little. Don't think I have one currently. Penguin, turtle, frog, tiger, wolf, BPFT... no bear. Unless the BPFT is a bear.
46. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
Erm... The Boston Museum of Science?
47. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I've been to a lot of interesting bits of California. But I wouldn't mind seeing some new ones.
48. Do you go to church?
Not nearly often enough.
49. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
New relationship. Dating is on the list of goals for 2007.
50. Just how OLD are you?
29 years, 8 months, and 8 days - give or take a few hours.