1. One two three four five. (This is a giveaway, but I haven't learned any of the other words yet.)
2. I wake up scared, I wake up strange, I wake up wondering if anything in my life is ever going to change.
3. Who knows what fear runs deep and wild, Inside...
4. But holding you close is like holding the summer sun
5. And we'll blow away forever soon and go onto different lands.
6. You'll be here in my heart always. (Also an easy one.)
7. You've been cold to me so long I'm crying icicles instead of tears.
8. is instrumental only, so I'll just name it: Devil Drums, by Scooter.
9. But I thought the world needed love and a steady hand, so I'm steady now.
10. All I ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you.
11. You were looking for your distance, and sensing my resistance, you had to do your will.
12. How could I have missed that in those eyes?
13. And though you're still with me, I've been alone all along.
14. Why should I care?
15. It's all come back too clearly.
16. is an instrumental version, but there are lyrics: I once was lost, but now am found. (yes, another easy one)
17. But the truth is I could no more stop dreaming than I could make them all come true.
(This playlist is also the current version of a CD I'm making; it may end up being the final but I'm not sure yet).